Piccadilly Grand is a new mixed-use development that comprises 405 units that have a range of bedrooms ranging from 1 to 4 and retail space located on the 1st floor. The property is being developed by a reputable developer and is situated on Northumberland Road in District 08 of Singapore. The property is a 99-year tenure, with TOP expected to be completed in 2026.
Piccadilly Grand Condo is conveniently located near The Farrer Park MRT Station serving the North East Line that is just two stops of the Dhoby Ghaut MRT interchange along the Orchard Road shopping belt. Piccadilly Grand is located in the vicinity of medical facilities such as Farrer Park Hospital, KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital, and shopping centers like City Square Mall and Mustafa Shopping Centre.
The commercial space that is located on the top floor of the development, which is able to be used for retail shops as well as food and drinks (F&B) outlets and will enhance the convenience of tenants and residents living within the development.
to work, live, and PLAY
A home is not simply an overhang on your head. It holds an entire lifetime of memories. A place where health and growth are incorporated to create a healthy well-being for your loved ones and you. There’s more investment you can make than your family or yourself and there’s no better spot to establish your roots.
Architecture is the process of making a home that is built to stand over time and is influenced by the landscape outside, to design an environment that is well-lived. Living well is a natural thing. With 55 resident facilities specially designed to boost your physical fitness and total relaxation Unwinding has never before been this simple.
Accessibility: The land parcel is located on the outskirts of the city’s central area and close to Farrer Park MRT Station on the North East Line. Residents of the future will have the ease of access to public transport that connects the city centre as well as other areas of Singapore.
PROXIMITY to facilities: Ample retail and dining options are offered in the vicinity of Mustafa Centre, City Square Mall, Tekka Place, Tekka Market, Little India Historic District and Pek Kio Market & Food Centre. Schools like Farrer Park Primary School and St Joseph’s Institution Junior are located in the area.
A FRIENDLY ADDRESS
Piccadilly Grand Condo is conveniently located close to it’s Farrer Park MRT Station serving the North East Line. Residents who move in the future will only take a few minutes to the Dhoby Ghaut MRT Interchange which is only two stations away. This will enable them to effortlessly connect onto both the North South Line and on the Circle Line.
The eight unique units were designed in a variety of sizes and designs to accommodate various lifestyles and needs. For example, the meticulously laid out layouts give you the option to expand the spaciously proportioned living rooms to provide more living space, perfect for hosting.
Key Selling Points
- Piccadilly Grand site is situated at the intersection between Racecourse Road and Gloucester Road just diagonally to Farrer Park Hospital, the Farrer Park MRT station and the Farrer Park Hospital.
- It is located just within in the Little India Historic District, the site is also located close to major retail developments such as Mustafa Centre or City Square Mall.
- The site is located on a corner to the main road and is able to yield approximately 405 housing units.
- It also has an upper limit of retail of 1,500 square meters GFA and a minimum of 500 square meters GFA for a centre for children.
- Commercial and residential zones are available at the first storey. The 99 year leasehold site has the maximal gross floor space (GFA) that is 36,679 sqm and an maximum building high of 83 metres.